2/6/20

A CRAZY YEAR...WORK!


2019 was a crazy year - both good and bad - and I've fallen behind - way behind - in my posting...
so I'm attempting to catch up....

Despite the water damage and repairs going on at my house, I was able to accomplish quite a bit of decor and design - here are a few of the tidbits...
(or here are the ones where I actually remembered to take a photo)


We put the finishing touches on this sweet guest bathroom
I promise to get my prints online soon,
these came from my collection
Aren't they gorgeous?






I used prints from my collection to finish up this sweet guest bedroom...


I designed a large kitchen and a guest bedroom and bath for this home
This is demo happening!
Sometimes I'm only hired to design a space and don't actually get to work on it - so its kind of fun to have a peek and see what they came up with on their own...


In another home, we  finished an art installation for this blank wall behind a grand piano


including framing this actual violin and sheet music
in a shadow box


and all the music related Sid Dickens plaques we could find...



and some custom photography


More of my prints on this office wall - all white flowers -
and a great concrete planter find, which we filled with succulents





Thirteen foot ceilings in this powder room -
we had to bring the eye level down a little - it was just too much blank space.
So, we had a nice high wainscot installed and some black and white photography brought the scale of the room down to size.



We also added a bench in this cavernous room...




 This wall of photos is from the beach photo shoot my friend, Lorie, had with James (my son).
 So fun to see his talent displayed!






2 comments:

  1. Do you list the color paints you use somewhere? I feel like you must and I am missing it :(
    Love your work! Always happy to browse through your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often do, but not always - just let me know what color you are interested in and I will try to get the name and brand for you.

      Delete

Highly intelligent comments from amazing readers...

WHAT DID YOU MISS?

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...