9/30/10

HALLOWEEN: SCARY FUN

A HAUNTING WE WILL GO

Halloween at my house takes on a sparkly, slightly spooky
and hauntingly fun atmosphere -

there are so many great decorations out there,
you are only limited by your imagination
here are some ideas that have been inspiring me lately


Disneys haunted mansion decor



trees from Grandin Road


faux cedar wreath from Grandin Road

from Disney

Smith and Hawken offers this bat topiary and spider (also seen at Rogers Gardens)

(I'm having problems with my graphics on my computer - so sorry I can't tell you where it's from)

Pottery Barn


(Love, Love, Love the banner)

Heather Bullard
skeletons, plain or glittered from Grandin Road

Love this domed vignette - it looks like it could come from
the Hocus Pocus set 

Lowes - lighted 6 foot tree 
from Pier 1 - adorable jingle bell spiders
great addition to an ornament tree

from Pier 1

also from Pier 1 - witch's hat

Pier 1, again
vintage style tinsel and orange ball ornaments

Last years mantle - pumpkin garland and pumpkins lights from Home Goods. Happy Halloween banner from World Market.


sheer Halloween fabric (from Joann's) over lampshade.  Black icy twigs from Shinoda. 

My blogs are usually longer, but with the graphics problems I am experiencing, the pictures are taking soooo long to load and imbed, I am going to stop here and say
Hope this inspires you!
Oh, and I need to go to Taipan Trading
anyone up for a trip?

1 comment:

Highly intelligent comments from amazing readers...

WHAT DID YOU MISS?

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...