12/9/15

CHRISTMAS: 11 FAVORITE CHRISTMAS WREATHS

I would be proud to place any of these wreaths on my door - here are 
11 of my favorites this year - with a heavy emphasis on the natural, rustic look
and some playful ones for good measure...


Monogram with antlers - makes me happy!
groopdealz.com

 Homespun Merry Christmas - simple and warm farmhouse style
pumpkinpiepainter.blogspot.com


 Brass temple bells with greens and pinecones
natural elegance...
vintagemulberry.blogspot.com
 Who doesn't love wee little houses and trees?
marthastewart.com
 Faux taxidermy with wreath - love the plaid scarf
craftberrybush.com

 Frosty greens with pinecones and berries - 
but I actually think most of its charm comes from the blackboard and simple wish 'joy'
lilacsandlonghorns.com
This green on green is pure elegance
carolyneroehm.com

So rustic - cowbells, rope and birchbark
hannashantverk.blogspot.com
And a few succulents thrown in for good measure
bonbonoiseaudesign.blogspot.com
I'm loving the big woolly pompom wreath - 
itallstartedwithpaint.com

Painted pinecones...yummy

bystephanielynn.com



link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...