7/11/14

OUT AND ABOUT IN MCKINNEY, TEXAS

MCKINNEY, TEXAS - such a fun place to shop


Lunch first....
with my friend Steph and her beautiful daughter Jenna
This little cafe had the most amazing sandwiches

everything homemade
we had the pimento cheese with bacon and candied jalepenos
Yes, I know - sounds a little strange
so you will just have to trust me when I tell you it was amazing!
Next a stop at Aidan Gray's shop
Gray Living - 
(coming back with a very large truck...)


 loved the urn
wouldn't fit in my suitcase...




This (Chase Hall) was my favorite antique shop in McKinney
although we didn't cover them all...
next time..

Inside,  amazing things
lovely things
architectural things
blue and white things... 

A quick drive through the streets surrounding the town revealed a neighborhood
of carefully restored gems


 carefully manicured landscaping
architectural details to die for

miles of Southern charm..

pretty details


These little storybook cottages are actually new...
but so darn cute...



We also paid a little visit to Wisteria in Dallas
(the shop is much more fun than the catalog)







 Back on the home front - I've managed to make some progress on the remodel...

found the hardware for the new built-in unit
it has really tall doors, so I needed a substantial bit of hardware

found them at this amazing shop with a huge selection of hardware...



and I have been selecting materials for my kitchen...

I chose A Plus Kitchens in Anaheim, California for my cabinets.  Their product is amazing and made right here at their shop in Orange County.  Amazing quality.  I always recommend them for my kitchen redesigns because they have certified kitchen planners, designers, highest quality product and the friendliest people you could ever meet.  Check out their work.
Take a look at their story here.


link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...