6/24/14

PANELED WALLS (AND A KITCHEN CABINET QUESTION FOR LIZ)


Currently Craving:  Paneled walls













 QUESTION FROM A READER


Hello Claudine,
I am seeking help with selecting a kitchen cabinet colour. I would greatly appreciate your help with this. Essentially, I am looking to paint the cabinets white/off-white – whichever colour works best.  Right now, I like the calmness of my kitchen’s colours but I don’t like the pink undertone.  




I have been going through Benjamin Moore colours like crazy and cannot decide.  I don’t like ivory/yellow based whites.  Any assistance would be great.  Kind regards,
Liz
Hi Liz, 
White Dove is my 'go-to' white to go with grays.   It has no yellow undertone, and it isn't a stark white.  It's a kind of perfect white for cabinets - doesn't turn pinkish.  Has a slight gray undertone that makes it soft and easy to work with.  

Good Luck!


link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...