5/22/14

MAKE MY ROOM LOOK LIKE THIS!


Introducing a new service....
MAKE MY ROOM LOOK LIKE THIS...!



I collect photos of beautiful living spaces... they inspire me
Sometimes I find one that is just exactly how I want a room to look.
Or pretty darn close.

***
I have to show you this again.
It is one of my favorite before and after examples.



Its not always easy to see the potential of a room
but most of us have an idea of how we would like it to look
most of us have posted ideas to pinterest
or have collected pages from magazines

but even then, it can seem impossible to create the change you would like.

If you have found a picture of a room you love
and would like to know how to translate it to your own room
talk to me
I can (and will) provide detailed steps to make it happen
along with paint suggestions, furniture arrangement and finishing touches
whether you plan on hiring a contractor
or are an avid DIY-er
its easier if you know where to start
its easier with a plan

Best part - its affordable!








WHAT DID YOU MISS?

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...