10/16/13

HOW TO CHANGE YOUR COLOR SCHEME

I have been swimming in my kitchen
Or at least that was the feeling I had when  water began pouring out from the baseboards
and now that the repair has been made and my walls are open and drying
I am trying to find a bright spot in the chaos

via

something I could look forward to
something fun
a change...perhaps?

via
and then it hit me....
I get to repaint!

via

I get to change my palette
via

I get to redecorate

Oh, what ever shall I do?


*******************************************************************


Hi, I'm new to your site. I love your color concept, pictures and teaching of design. I want to find out about your fee design help but I can't find it. Where do I find that. I would really like to get some help to redo my color scheme. It is red and green country french but I am bored with it now. It's time to update. I want to work my way out of the color scheme. I read your blog on the color grey and how it goes with red and green. I want a cleaner look, less cluttered. I still love vintage, not really a modern type. How do I contact your service with pictures extra, and get some help. Hope to hear from you soon. thanks, Jenny
Hi Jenny,
Here is a link to a post that explains the process.  I try to tailor it to the individual and their needs.  Have a look at it and let me know which application best fits your needs.
 
http://yournestdesign.blogspot.com/2013/07/long-distance-decorating.html

just email me and we will talk!   your-nest@hotmail.com



link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...