10/18/13

FOR THE LOVE OF KITCHENS

Kitchens are the heart of the home. 
It's where families gather
Even when there is more room in the rest of the house
If you could wave a magic wand to make changes in your kitchen
what would you wish for?

detailed panels?
beautiful hardware?
comfortable counter seating?
a large window over the sink?
hardwood floors?
a spacious island ?

I have a crush on lantern style lighting
and mantle style range hoods
I love farmhouse style kitchens
with simple cabinetry
and bead board
somewhere

but its the beautiful details that really, really get to me
Like paneled cabinets

beautiful ceilings
thick slabs of counter tops

furniture style details

sculptural faucets
and beautiful hardware
What changes would you make?


topping my list of wishes would be beautiful cabinets
and more storage...

I could go on, but lets just keep it to the very top of the list...
because my list is
very
very
long...


My kitchen - the real one - has NONE of those elements at the moment
but where there's life, there's hope


what would you change if you had a magic wand?



 *****************************************************************

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...