9/1/13

OBSESSED WITH THE DETAILS

BEADBOARD AND PLANKS
Tracery Interiors

I love adding detail to a room.
Details take a room from ho-hum to something very special.


My current obsession is beadboard and planking
For the do it yourself-ers among you - here is a how-to link
from Remodelaholic for beadboard and one for planks by Sawdust Girl

For the rest of you, 
I'm letting the pictures talk.
Let me know if they are speaking your language....

I love tall wainscot, planking on ceilings, horizontal wall planks, and kitchens and bathrooms with beadboard touches...

via Pinterest


6th  Street Design School

via Pinterest

Giannetti Architects
hannes dagbok


House of Smiths


Houzz


Country Living

the painted hive

Things that Inspire


Needspark

Beadboard




Houzz


Beneath my Heart

Arcat

chateau and bungalow


Decorpad

Decorpad

Garden Home and Party

Houzz

via


Coastal Living
favorites?

WHAT DID YOU MISS?

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...