11/30/12

DECORATING FOR A FIRST HOME


LONG DISTANCE DECORATING

I have the most adorable clients far away in Houston.
It's been a big year for them....
They have a new baby - their first

and are buying their first home.....
I'm excited I get to help them decorate.
We are starting with paint, of course.  
 It's a pre-owned home and some of the previous owners choices were, well putting it kindly,

a little dated for these youngsters.
I sent them my suggestions for color palette and I added inspiration photos to show them how I envision the potential transformation.  We are doing this long distance, via email (with lots of pictures) and various tools like my client blog and her boards on pinterest.   The pinterest boards gave me insight into their style and color choices so that I could make wall color recommendations and surface and fixture choices.
You can view my recommendations and inspiration photos here. 
If you are interested in help decorating your home,
you can contact me via comments below, or email me here.
Claudine

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...