2/8/12

THE FAVORITES

 PINTEREST FAVORITES

Have you joined the addicted?  If you haven't discovered Pinterest - you are missing out on an amazing resource.  If you have, you know just how addicting it can be.  Personally, I wish I owned stock.

I love adding images to my boards on Pinterest.  It keeps me focused on what I love, what I'm looking for and color choices.  It's also a great way to keep my finger on the pulse of what is important to my
readers and clients.  Join me there:  http://pinterest.com/yournest/.   Let me know if you need an invitation.


Here are a few images from my most popular Pinterest pins of 2011.

The color blue and using this fold out desk as a night table was popular
Dark wood floors and sea green/blue walls was the favorite of many


this romantic pink room received rave reviews

many agreed that this built in bookcase/window seat was the perfect
spot to cozy up with a good book

we all drooled over this ceiling

and a lot of you would like to hide your flat screen - here with
sliding barn doors

and here in a framed disguise

storage was a big issue - many loved this for its beauty and added storage

family photo galleries were popular, as well

this arrangement was particularly popular
I love the words of the song with the family photos

I was surprised by how many fans there were of mid-century design


and how many were equally fond of a little chic country style

hands down, this was the favorite color

this blue/green was popular wherever it turned up

this simple but effective treatment was loved for a child's room
but would be equally effective for Christmas, weddings, or adult bedroom setting

and what is not to love about this laundry room
no wonder it was a popular repin

there were a lot of things to like about this room
the pops of turquoise, the striped drapes, the gallery wall, the chalkboard
the wall color -

but this just worked together into one lovely space
and everyone agreed

and a little bit of the animal print
was another favorite

Many were excited about the hidden storage in this kitchen

but this was loved for its sheer beauty

the hint of blue-ish green and rustic beams
make this kitchen one of the most popular

and this one had so much to offer in the details
it was hard to resist

another favorite for color and cottage charm

and this simply elegant bathroom turned a lot of heads


more storage and organization love
this simple solution to a wrapping paper station was a winner

more clever hidden storage

and everyone was excited about this lovely but simple pathway

and the charm of this backyard

need I explain why?

But by far, the most repinned image from my boards this year was this one:
Stained and polished concrete floor
proof positive that we are looking for inexpensive but beautiful ways
to change, refresh and decorate....


What were your favorites?

WHAT DID YOU MISS?

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...