12/9/14

WHITE CHRISTMAS

Sometimes I do dream of a white Christmas.
I admit it - the song gets to me...
so romantic, so nostalgic..
so quiet...

There is something magical about white fluffy flakes floating down,
that glistening white stuff blanketing the landscape
and jack frosting on trees and branches..

and I do miss seeing it
I just don't miss shoveling it, driving in it, or skidding on it...

so if you are like me,
and live in a mild climate,
or down under - where its Summer right now...
here are some ways to bring a little White Christmas into your home...
even fake, it looks pretty...

Ice and glistening snow translates well into crystals, silver glass and glitter


in fact, silver seems to be the perfect companion to a white Christmas..



So here is a little white Christmas
from me to you...






















































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Highly intelligent comments from amazing readers...

WHAT DID YOU MISS?

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...